ExpenseEDGE, LLC (“ExpenseEDGE”) is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen. To assist ExpenseEDGE in protecting the usefulness and enjoyment of its services, you agree to abide by the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy (the “AUP”). Any violation of this AUP will constitute a violation of the terms of your Services Agreement (hereinafter: the “Agreement”) and may result in the termination of such Agreement and/or the suspension of your Service there under. For the purposes of this AUP, services means any computer, or electronic device connected to the ExpenseEDGE site, hereinafter defined as (“Services”).
This AUP applies to all customers and to all users of ExpenseEDGE Services.
Your Service is solely for your business use; without limitation, you may not use the Service without the prior written consent of ExpenseEDGE.
You are prohibited from using the Service for activities that include, but are not limited to:
- Restricting or inhibiting any other user from using or enjoying the ExpenseEDGE Services, impairing the operations or efficiency of the Service,
- Impersonating other subscribers or other ExpenseEDGE Services subscribers in any way.
- Uploading or downloading, transmitting, posting, publishing, disseminating, receiving, retrieving, storing or otherwise reproducing, distributing or providing access to information, software, files or other material which are confidential or protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights, without prior authorization from the rights holder.
- Falsifying or deleting any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file or other data.
- Posting or transmitting any information or software which contains a virus, “cancelbot”, “trojan horse”, “worm” or other harmful or disruptive component.
- Violating or breaching any applicable laws and/or regulations or engaging in deceptive, misleading or unethical practices.
- ExpenseEDGE Services, as further described in your Agreement, are for your business use. You may not sublicense, distribute, transfer, or sell the ExpenseEDGE Service or any portion thereof.
A violation of this AUP by a person having only indirect access to the ExpenseEDGE Service through a customer or other user will be considered a violation by the customer or other user, whether or not with the knowledge or consent of the customer or other user.
To achieve the objectives of this Policy, ExpenseEDGE will determine, in their sole discretion, whether a use of the ExpenseEDGE Service violates this Policy.
ExpenseEDGE reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as they, in their sole discretion, deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. ExpenseEDGE further reserve the right at all times to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in their sole discretion.
If you have any questions about this AUP, do not hesitate to contact ExpenseEDGE via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ExpenseEDGE may choose to revise this Policy at any time and such revised version will be become effective when posted to our web site. ExpenseEDGE reserves the right to change the AUP without notice.